We are moving from the Hills sending area to the Knolls sending area (or vice versa) and my child wishes to stay in his or her current school. What options do we have?

Students who move have the opportunity to remain at their current school. If your child wishes to remain in his or her current school, you must write to the Superintendent of Schools, Mr. James Jencarelli, and give a reason for your request. He will then respond in writing to your request.  Please note that transportation in such cases is not provided.