Athletic Clearance Procedures - Spring Sports
MORRIS HILLS HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCEDURES
Morris Hills High School is now using the convenience of online registration for athletic programs, using a secure online registration platform called FamilyID. FamilyID is a registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. The majority of forms will be submitted electronically on the FamilyID website.
The four page pre-participation packet, which includes the History Form, Athlete with Special Needs Supplemental History Form, Physical Examination Form, and Clearance Form, will be the only forms that will be submitted to the Health Office or Athletic Department Office at Morris Hills High School. If you have been diagnosed with asthma, diabetes, or carry an epipen, additional forms must signed by your physician and returned with your completed pre-participation packet. These forms can be found and printed off the FAMILYID website.
Each season, registration must be completed by a parent/guardian in order for an athlete to participate in the Athletic Program at Morris Hills High School. Online registration for all 2019 spring sports should be completed by FEBRUARY 11, 2019. To register, please visit the following link which is also located on our school website and follow the steps below:
FamilyID REGISTRATION STEPS:
If this is your first time using FamilyID, you will need to create your family account. If you have an existing FamilyID account, please log in utilizing your current user-name and password. This will start the process at step # 5 below.
- Click on the blue "CREATE ACCOUNT" link in the top right hand corner of FamilyID.com.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your name, email address twice, a password twice, and checking the "I agree to the FamilyID terms of Service" box. Then select the green “Create Account” button.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click the link to activate your account.
- The program's landing page will show a description of the program with a green “REGISTER NOW” button located below. You can either select the green “REGISTER NOW” button or just simply scroll down the page until you see the blue header that says “Sections” to kick off your registration process.
- At any time, you may login to www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration.
If you need assistance with FamilyID, please call 888-800-5583 x1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.