Benefits Forms and InformationMedical, Dental and Vision Forms
Flex Spending Account (AmeriFlex)
- 2022-2023 Active Insurance Rates (MHRDEA)
- 2022-2023 Active Insurance Rates (Admin-Nonunit-Bus)
- PPO Traditional Plan Schedule of Benefits (MHRDEA)
- POS Plan Schedule of Benefits (MHRDEA)
- POS Plan Schedule of Benefits (Admin/Non-Unit/Bus Drivers)
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice - NJEHP - Schedule of Benefits
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice - NJEHP - Booklet
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice - NJEHP - Overview
- Find a Medication Link
- GSHP - Aetna Whole Health
- GSHP - Savings Plus of NJ
- Payroll Deductions for Additional Benefits 2021-22 Hired On or After 7-1-2020
- Dental Benefits Summary
- Dental Benefits Booklet
- NVA Summary of Benefits
- 22-23 EP Changing Benefits
- 22-23 EP Waiving Benefits
- Delta Enrollment Form 22-23
- NVA Vision Enrollment Form 22-23
- Health Waiver Form 2022-23
- Aetna Enrollment Change Request 22-23
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- My Ameriflex Participant Portal
Information on Open Enrollment 22-23
Claim FormsFamily Leave
- Open enrollment for the district's Flexible Spending account program for medical & dependent care expenses for the benefit plan year July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023 will open on Monday, May 16, 2022.
- The portal is accessible for eligible employees who are working the full contract year. If you are not working the full contract year please contact me for separate enrollment forms.
- If you are currently enrolled & would like to continue participation for the new plan year, you MUST re-enroll.
- The maximum amount you may add to a Flexible Spending account for medical expenses is $2,850 for the period July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023. At the end of each plan year, up to $570 of unused funds may be carried over for use in the next plan year. The carryover amount can never exceed $570. Any unused funds in excess of $570 at the end of the plan year will be forfeited.
- The maximum amount you may add to a Dependent Care account is $5,000 per family with no carryover allowed. The grace period for submission of claims is September 15, 2023.
- Enrollment will be processed online through the Ameriflex portal. Instructions for accessing the portal are attached. Please note: When entering your birth date, the slashes must be entered.
- The portal will close on Friday, June 10, 2022. No changes will be permitted after June 10, 2022.
- Maternity/Family Leave Overview
- NJ Family Leave Insurance Poster
- NJ Family Leave Website
- NJ Family Leave Application
Other Useful Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits - Short/Long Term Disability
- Tax Shelter Providers
- Tax Shelter Application and Changes - OMNI
- Brown and Brown Advisors - Online Benefits Center
- username:morrishills password:MHRDMHMK
- Employee Assistance Program