Benefits Forms and InformationMedical, Dental and Vision Forms
Flex Spending Account (AmeriFlex)
- 2020-2021 Active Insurance Rates (Admin/Non-Unit/Bus Drivers)
- 2020-2021 Active Insurance Rates (MHRDEA)
- 2019-2020 Active Insurance Rates (Admin/Non-Unit/Bus Drivers)
- 2019-2020 Active Insurance Rates (MHRDEA)
- PPO Traditional Plan Overview (MHRDEA)
- POS Plan Overview (MHRDEA)
- POS Plan Overview (Admin/Non-Unit/Bus Drivers)
- Payroll Deductions for Additional Benefits 2020-21
- Dental Benefits Summary
- Vision Benefits - NVA
- Medical Enrollment Form
- Dental Enrollment Form
- Vision Enrollment Form
- 2020-2021 Waiver Form
- 2020-2021 Waiver Form Bus Drivers
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- My Ameriflex Participant Portal
Information on Open Enrollment
Claim FormsFamily Leave
- Open enrollment for the district's Flexible spending account program for medical & dependent care expenses for the benefit plan year July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 will open on Monday, May 18, 2020.
- The portal is accessible for eligible employees who are working the full contract year. If you are not working the full contract year please contact me for separate enrollment forms.
- If you are currently enrolled & would like to continue participation for the new plan year, you MUST re-enroll.
- The maximum amount you may add to a Flexible spending account for medical expenses is $2,750 for the period July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021. At the end of each plan year, up to $500 of unused funds may be carried over for use in the next plan year. The carryover amount can never exceed $500. Any unused funds in excess of $500 at the end of the plan year will be forfeited.
- The maximum amount you may add to a Dependent care account is $5,000 per family per CALENDAR YEAR (January 1st to December 31st) with no carryover allowed.
- This year enrollment will be processed online through the Ameriflex portal. Click here to view instructions for accessing the portal.
- The portal will close on Friday, June 12, 2020. No changes will be permitted after June 12, 2020.
- Maternity/Family Leave Overview
- NJ Family Leave Insurance Poster
- NJ Family Leave Website
- NJ Family Leave Application
Other Useful Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits - Short/Long Term Disability
- Tax Shelter Providers
- Tax Shelter Application and Changes - OMNI
- Brown and Brown Advisors - Online Benefits Center
- username:morrishills password:MHRDMHMK
- Employee Assistance Program