OverviewAVID is hosted at Morris Hills but is open to students in all four sending districts.What is AVID?
AVID is not:
- A structured, college preparatory system working directly with schools and districts.
- A direct support structure for students determined to succeed, grades 4-16.
- A schoolwide approach to curriculum and rigor adopted by more than 4,800 schools in 48 states and 16 countries.
- A professional development program providing training for teachers throughout the world.
To access the application, please click on the Admissions side tab to the left.For more information, please review our materials below:
- A remedial program
- A program for students already taking multiple honors and AP courses
- A study skills program
- AVID Information Night Presentation (February 1, 2022)
- AVID Information 21-22 for Fall 2022 entry