OverviewWhat is AVID?
AVID is not:
- A structured, college preparatory system working directly with schools and districts.
- A direct support structure for students determined to succeed, grades 4-16.
- A schoolwide approach to curriculum and rigor adopted by more than 4,800 schools in 48 states and 16 countries.
- A professional development program providing training for teachers throughout the world.
For more information, click to view:
- A remedial program
- A program for students already taking multiple honors and AP courses
- A study skills program
- AVID Parent Presentation 2017
- AVID Brochure 2017-18
- Freshmen Parent Night 2017 Presentations
- AVID Trained Teachers 2017-2018
- AVID 12 FAFSA Presentation
- "What is AVID?" Video
- "Overview of AVID" Video
- AVID Strategies
- People Like Me
- To access the application, please click on the Admissions side tab to the left.