- Provide an environment and experiences in the school and community which will enable the gifted and talented to develop their potential and ability in such areas as decision making, reasoning, problem solving and leadership.
- Maximize creative potential and self-expression through interaction with their gifted peers in order to promote a sense of self-fulfillment.
- Provide an atmosphere which will enable these students to organize their time and activities responsibly to complete tasks.
- Develop a personal identity which will increase sensitivity and empathy for others and instill a sense of responsibility toward mankind.
- Develop the ability to originate and appreciate the cultural and aesthetic activities of man-both historical and contemporary.