- Successful completion of Algebra 1 by the end of 8th grade
- English, Math, Science, and Social Studies averages from 6th grade and the 1st and 2nd MP averages from 7th grade
- Attendance and conduct from 6th grade and the 1st and 2nd marking periods of grade 7
- Two Recommendations
- Video submission
- Math placement test
What to expect after submitting an application
Questions about applications?
- Remember to check your application status & update through the Applicant Status Page
- All communication will be via email
- Acceptances/non-acceptances late-January to early-February
- Students at or above a qualified score per academy will advance
- Those that will not advance will receive notice
- Qualified applicants from underrepresented and non-traditional populations identified in the Perkins V Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment will be selected to fill seats in the academies.
- Remaining qualified applicants will be selected using an independently supervised random selection process