Alateen is part of Al-Anon, which helps families and friends of alcoholics recover from the effects of living with the problem drinking of a relative or friend.
- Alateen is our recovery program for young people.
- Alateen groups are sponsored by Al-Anon members.
- This program of recovery is adapted from Alcoholics Anonymous and is based upon the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions, and the Twelve Concepts of Service.
- The only requirement of membership is that there be a problem of alcoholism in a relative or friend.
- For more info, visit Alateen website