Home & School Association of Morris Hills High School primary goals are:
- To foster a positive relationship between families and school officials to improve the educational experience for the students of Morris Hills High School.
- To unify the efforts of parents, teachers, school administrators and all other interested parties in ensuring that every student secures the highest level of education possible where each student’s physical, mental, and social development is promoted to the greatest extent possible.
- To engage in fund raising efforts intended to enhance educational opportunities by:
- Assisting qualified graduating students through scholarship awards.
- Assisting teachers and administrators by awarding small grants upon request.
- Providing the school with an annual gift intended for school improvements.
- Providing funds to the school for other worthy causes as determined by circumstances.
- Student outreach programs.
Click to view: