Sportsmanship and ConductThe NJSIAA, NJAC, and Morris Hills Regional School District emphasize the importance of good sportsmanship. The behavior of students, coaches and fans are guided by certain principles or expectations that we should all strive to meet. The following statements, in addition to the NJAC Code of Conduct, will serve as a guide to everyone’s actions while in attendance at Morris Hills High School and Morris Knolls High School athletic events.
NJAC Code of Conduct
- Gain an understanding and appreciation for the rules of the contest.
- Exercise representative behavior at all times.
- Recognize and appreciate skilled performances, regardless of affiliation.
- Exhibit respect of the officials.
- Display openly a respect for the opponents at all times.
- Display pride in your actions at every opportunity.
For more information, click to view:
- Accept the decision of the officials.
- Do not endanger the safety or comfort of players, coaches, officials and/or school administration.
- Refrain from actions which are deemed unsportsmanlike by the officials and/or school administration.
- Spirit signs, noisemakers, food and drinks are prohibited in the gym.
- Violation of this code may result in ejection.