Shadow days allow students to follow a professional on the job in order to get a better understanding of the world of work. We encourage all students to seek opportunities to extend their learning into the community.
- If you have a shadow opportunity, contact the Shadow Coordinator.
- Parents and teachers will need to sign a permission form in order to move forward with the shadow day.
- Contacting teachers about missed work is the responsibility of the student.
- Students can receive 2 excused absences during the school year for a shadow day.
- The Atlantic Health System sponsors 3 shadow days at Morristown Medical Center. The 2019/2020 dates are November 18, March 30, and May 11. Further information can be obtained by contacting the Shadow Coordinator.
*If you are aware of other shadow experiences, or you would like to host shadow students at your place of work, please reach out with your information*
- Mr. Christopher Roman
- School Counselor/Shadow Coordinator