- Admission to the IB Programs is competitive.
- In-district students are given priority in the admissions process.
- After qualified in-district students have been admitted, remaining seats will be offered to qualified choice candidates.
- The admissions criteria for in-district and choice candidates are identical.
- All applications are reviewed by an Admissions Committee consisting of district administrators and teachers.
- Complete all required information and then submit the online application.
- Supporting documentation and recommendations should be sent directly by your current school.