Mission and Vision
The Morris Hills Regional District, in shared responsibility with all stakeholders, empowers students to become contributing members and leaders of a global society who can effectively communicate and collaborate with others, take responsibility as productive citizens, and become life-long learners.
We, as professional, caring educators will:
- foster critical thinking, problem-solving and 21st Century skills.
- nurture dynamic and creative minds.
- facilitate productive habits of mind
- celebrate the importance of diversity through the appreciation, respect, and compassion for others.
- practice a diverse, relevant, and comprehensive curriculum. provide resources for the efficient integration of technology into the curriculum.
- cultivate effective communication skills relevant to a 21st Century world.
- achieve rigorous and transferable educational goals in a challenging learning community.
- extend valuable attributes, including self-discipline, team work, and confidence, through the athletic and extra-curricular lens.