Meal Balance Transfers / Refunds

  • If your student is graduating and has a school meal (cafeteria) credit balance, upon request, the Business Office will transfer that credit to another student in your household. This includes payments made in person or through My School Bucks. 

    If you do not have an underclassman we will refund your credit balance. Please allow 3-4 weeks for a check to be processed.

    To request a transfer OR a refund please complete the MHRD Transfer/Refund Form