Important Information for Current 7th Grade Students and their Families
The following information is meant to help you prepare for the Math and Science Magnet Program admissions process:
- Applicants to the Magnet Program must complete Algebra by the end of 8th grade.
- The entrance exam focuses on Math and Language Arts. Writing is important to student successes in the program.
- Information Nights take place in October. The same program is presented at both Morris Hills and Morris Knolls.
- The application timelines will be posted on the school website once they become available from the NJ Department of Education. This usually occurs in October.
- The admissions exams take place in one setting, usually a Saturday morning. The admissions exams take place in one setting. The exams include the Accuplacer Writeplacer, the Next-Generation Accuplacer Reading, the Next-Generation Accuplacer Arithmetic, and the Next-Generation Accuplacer Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, & Statistics (QAS)
- The following is a link to sample questions. https://accuplacer.
- We do not provide prospective students with any test prep materials or support.
If you have any questions, please contact Kevin Doyle at email@example.com---Disclaimer: Please note that the entrance exams are subject to revision on an annual basis. Any changes will be communicated through the school website and at the Information Sessions.