Important Dates 2019-20
*Note to Dual Applicants to the Academy for Math, Science, and Engineering AND the MHRD Magnet/IB
- Academy Information Nights
- Online Applications: Opens September 16th and closes at the end of November 25th
- 2019 Admissions Tests (Accuplacer) @ MCST in Denville*
- Testing dates are chosen when completing the online application
- Testing dates and times are first, come first serve
- Mandatory Summer Session for Admitted Students:
- Two weeks in July (exact dates TBD), Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Morris Hills Regional District and Morris County School of Technology share testing information for dual applicants. If you are applying to MCST's Academy for Math, Science, & Engineering and the MHRD Magnet for Math & Science or IB programs, you will take all MCST-required exams at MCST on your chosen test date and any additionally required exams for Magnet/IB at Morris Hills High School on December 7th. Students are not permitted to take any Accuplacer exam for admissions purposes more than once.
Students applying to AMSE and Magnet/IB will take the Accuplacer's Next Generation Reading, QAS, and WritePlacer exams at MCST and the Accuplacer's Next Generation Arithmetic exam at Morris Hills HS.
Students applying to any other MCST academy and Magnet/IB will take the Accuplacer's Next Generation Reading, Arithmetic, and WritePlacer exams at MCST and the Accuplacer's Next Generation QAS at Morris Hills HS.