MORRIS KNOLLS - ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCEDURES
**REGISTRATION FOR WINTER ATHLETICS IS DUE BY 10/28/19**
Morris Knolls High School is now using the convenience of online registration for athletic programs, using a secure online registration platform called FamilyID. FamilyID is a registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyiD profile. All forms for the 2019 Winter season will be submitted electronically on the FamilyID Website.
The 4 page Preparticipation packet, which includes the History Form, Athlete with Special Needs Supplemental History Form, Physical Exam Form, and the Clearance Form, will be the only forms that will be submitted to the school nurse. You will be able to print the packet on the FamilyID site. If you have been diagnosed with asthma, diabetes, or carry an epipen, additional forms must signed by your physician and returned with your completed pre-participation packet. These forms can be found and printed off the FAMILYID website.
Registrations are to be completed by a parent/guardian for athletes to participate in the Morris Knolls athletics program each season. Online registration for all sports should be completed by October 28, 2019. To register, please visit the following link, which is also located on our school website and follow the steps below:
(If this is your first time using FamilyID, you will need to create your family account.)
FamilyID REGISTRATION STEPS:
- Click on the blue "CREATE ACCOUNT" link in the top right hand corner of FamilyID.com.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your name, email address twice, a password twice, and checking the "I agree to the FamilyID terms of Service" box. Then select the green 'Create Account' button.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click the link to activate your account.
- After creating a FamilyID account and following the emailed verification link or logging on as an existing user, you will be brought to your dashboard. Please type Morris Knolls High School in the search box that reads 'Type organization name or keyword to find a program'.
- Find the Morris Knolls Athletic Program and select the blue link with the program’s title to head to the athletic registration page.
- The program's landing page will show a description of the program with a green ‘REGISTER NOW’ button located below. You can either select the green ‘REGISTER NOW’ button or just simply scroll down the page until you see the blue header that says 'Sections' to kick off your registration process.
- At any time, you may login to www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration.
If you need assistance with FamilyID, please call 888-800-5583 x1 or email email@example.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.