2021-2022 Entry Deadlines -
- Download and complete an "Intent to Participate" Form and submit it to your resident district by December 3rd. (Tier 1 students only; In-district students, Tier 2 students, students already in a choice program, and charter school students do not need to complete an Intent to Participate Form.)
- Complete the MHRD School Choice Online Application and submit, along with a copy of your IEP, ISP, or 504 plan (if applicable) by December 3rd.
- Submit Magnet or IB Supplemental Materials and records if applying for Magnet or IB Program along with the application by December 3rd (These forms will be submitted electronically.)
- Admissions testing for the Magnet/IB Programs will take place at Morris Hills High School on your selected test date. (You will be able to choose a test date when you apply. All test dates are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Additional test dates may be added if needed. Please note that the application must be submitted in order for the test date request to be processed. Applicants can submit the application without completing the recommendation section; the recommendation section can be submitted separately if needed.
- An admissions lottery for the General HS Program will be conducted on December 16th and acceptance letters for all three programs will be sent out by December 21st.
- If you are accepted and wish to attend, you must submit the “Intent to Enroll” form by January 6, 2021.
- MHRD will contact your home district to assist you in making transportation arrangements.
Deadlines and Important Dates for 2021-2022 Entry:The application deadline for entry in Fall 2021 was December 3, 2020. We are no longer accepting applications. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist for late applicants, you can enter your information here. Please note that all applicants who applied on time will be considered first.
- MHRD School Choice Program Profile for 2021-2022 (updated 11/4/20)
- Intent to Participate Form for 2021-22 - Please note: Out-of-District students who are not enrolled in their resident district (private/parochial school students, home-schooled students, students attending a choice district or charter school, etc.) do not need to submit an Intent to Participate form.
- Magnet or IB Application Instructions for 2021-2022
October 6, 2020Magnet/IB/School Choice Admissions Webinar with Q&A(advance registration required) October 22, 2020Magnet/IB/School Choice Admissions Webinar with Q&A(advance registration required) November 14, 2020 or November 21, 2020
Admissions Testing for Magnet/IB Program, Morris Hills High School (applicants will select a test date and time when they submit an application)
December 3, 2020School Choice/Magnet/IB Application DeadlineAll Materials must be received by Morris Hills Regional District by this date. December 16, 2020 General High School Lottery December 21, 2020 Admissions Decisions E-Mailed Out January 6, 2021Intent to Enroll /Response Forms Due January 22, 2021Students' resident districts notified of Choice enrollment at MHRD March 15, 2021 Transportation requests sent by MHRD to students' resident districts