Click to view:Online Registration/Residency Verification (must be completed by February 1st in order to be considered for the In-District Lottery)
- Fill out the In-District Lottery Application, and submit it electronically by the deadline.
- All applicants must submit their Enrollment Form and proof of residency by February 1st to the high school designated by their residence. Applicants who have not proven residency by February 1st will not be considered for the In-District Lottery. (Information about enrollment and residency will be sent to all incoming 9th graders attending one of the sending district middle schools in December of their 8th grade year.)
- If not all lottery seats are taken, students have until September 30th of their freshmen year to apply for seats on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- After September 30th of freshman year, students may no longer apply for lottery seats.
- Please note that this program is only for students who live in Denville, Rockaway Borough, Rockaway Township, or Wharton. Students who live in other towns and wish to attend one of the schools in the Morris Hills Regional District must apply through the Out-of-District School Choice Program.
The application deadline for September 2020 has passed. Please contact Dr. Zoeller if you did not apply by the deadline and are interested in being considered for the waitlist.
For more information on the Intra-District Lottery Program, please contact:Dr. Nisha Zoeller - Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction973-664-2293