Click to view:
- Fill out the In-District Lottery Application, and submit it electronically by the deadline.
- All applicants must submit their Enrollment Form and proof of residency by April 1st to the high school designated by their residence. Applicants who have not proven residency by April 1st will not be considered for the In-District Lottery. (Enrollment forms and residency requirements will be mailed home to all incoming 9th graders in December/January of their 8th grade year.)
- If not all lottery seats are taken, students have until September 30th of their freshmen year to apply for seats on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- After September 30th of freshman year, students may no longer apply for lottery seats.
- Please note that this program is only for students who live in Denville, Rockaway Borough, Rockaway Township, or Wharton. Students who live in other towns and wish to attend one of the schools in the Morris Hills Regional District must apply through the Out-of-District School Choice Program.
The In-District Lottery Application for September 2019 was due by April 1st. There are no available seats for the 2019-2020 school year. The application for the 2020-2021 school year will be available on March 1, 2020.
For more information on the Intra-District Lottery Program, please contact:Dr. Nisha Zoeller - Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction973-664-2293