College Credits at MHHS from FDU
Morris Hills Regional District offers college credit for the following courses:
- Social Media Marketing/Sports & Entertainment Marketing (3 Credits)
- Microsoft Professional (3 Credits)
- College Accounting 1A (3 Credits)
- College Accounting 2A (3 Credits)
- Virtual Enterprise (3 Credits)
To earn credits you must be a junior or a senior with good academics standing.
- The cost per course varies on a yearly basis. Please check with you instructor in September for current costs.
- Enrollment takes place in September.
- You receive a student ID card.
- You have access to the FDU Libraries.
- Credits are awarded from Farleigh Dickinson University through their Middle College Program.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Morris Hills High School is an official Certiport Testing Center!
"Microsoft Certified Application Specialist is the official Microsoft certification for Microsoft Office. It is the only globally recognized Microsoft certification designed to prove desktop computer skills and productivity in business programs used the world over." Certification is available in Word, Access, Excel, and Power Point programs.
Students enrolled in computer classes in the business department can work to earn certification. Formal instruction for MOS certification is provided in Microsoft Professional. Students enrolled in Digital Foundations may opt to earn MOS-Word as part of their final exam project. Student may also work independently to earn MOS and IC3 in additional select business classes.